The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) is recognized internationally asa knowledgeable industry voice and resource. It serves as anindependent, nonprofit standard-setting and certification body, to set and promote high standards and ethics; and to advance communication and technical proficiency within the inspection, cleaning and restoration service industries.
American Steamers is proud to be an IICRC-certified professional cleaning and restoration service. This means we are trained, tested and certified in the recommended cleaning standards approved by carpet and furnishings manufacturers worldwide.
Depend on an IICRC-certified Cleaner for Your Best Cleaning or Restoration Value
Your carpets and upholstery will look better and last longer if they are cleaned regularly by a certified professional.
The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) is an independent certification body established in 1972 to set carpet cleaning industry standards. The IICRC symbol is your assurance that the men and women who proudly display it are skilled professionals. IICRC certification cannot be purchased. It is earned through study, experience and successful completion of formal, written examinations.
Many IICRC-certified cleaners are also qualified to restore furnishings affected by smoke, water, odors, discoloration and other catastrophes that could cause you to replace these expensive items.
When you choose an IICRC-certified cleaner, you can be confident that an experienced, qualified professional is caring for your valuable furnishings. What is more, all IICRC-certified cleaners have pledged to do business with you honestly and with the highest regard for your needs.
An IICRC-Certified Cleaner:
- Has attended one of the many IICRC approved schools and successfully completed an IICRC written and supervised exam.
- Will gladly show you his or her IICRC certification credentials.
- Is pledged to maintain a written complaint procedure and to carry adequate liability insurance.
- Is pledged to do business with you honestly, to observe the IICRC Code of Ethics and to maintain the highest level of workmanship and service.
You Should Choose an IICRC-Certified Cleaner Because:
- IICRC-certified cleaners are specially trained to identify furnishings by fiber type, to select an approved cleaning method and to safely and skillfully clean your furnishings.
- IICRC-certified cleaners are committed to providing you with service based on the highest level of honesty and integrity.
- IICRC-certified cleaners take IICRC’s professional ethics pledge as part of their enrollment.
- IICRC-certified cleaners are respected and recognized in the industry. Many manufacturers recommend IICRC-certified cleaners to care for their warranted products.
- Many IICRC-certified cleaners are also qualified to restore furnishings affected by smoke, water, odor and other catastrophes that could cause you to replace these expensive items.